The Minx Royale Coral Fleece is a multi-purpose towel from The Rag Company. Buff all kinds of products, dry paintwork and complete odd detailing tasks.
- 16″ x 16″ / 41cm x 41cm
- Superb value, 400gsm, 70/30 Chinese blend.
- Perfect for rinseless washing, buffing quick detailing sprays, waxes, glazes and sealants.
- Can also be used for drying intricate areas.
The Rag Company’s professional grade, 400gsm, MINX ROYALE microfiber, all-purpose detailing towel is a super soft and absorbent, value-priced but high-quality towel, in a coral-fleece weave, for customers that don’t necessarily need the top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
- Size: 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Colour: Lavender
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 400 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: Purple Satin Edge
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: China
PRIMARY Recommended Use:
- Rinse-less / Waterless Washing / Waterless Wash & Wax
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish.
- Buffing and polishing chrome / shiny metals / glass / mirrors.
- Polishing wheels and rocker Panels.
- Instant detailing.
- Spray waxes and buffing; Final buff.
- Drying touch-ups (small/medium-size areas).
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent quality all-purpose detailing towel that removes excess polish, sealant, wax, and more with ease!
- The perfect pile to use confidently with all types of detailing sprays, waxes, and polishes – your final buff never looked so good!
- Longer, soft and plush fibers on both sides that easily pull particles away from the surface being wiped.
- Super absorbent.
- Premium 70/30 blend, silky satin edge and no tags = paint safe!
- Also great for Marine / RV / Cycle / Airplane Detailing, Buffing and Polishing.
- Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care.
- Towel softness increases with each washing.
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer).