Unlike regular rain repellent coatings that adhere to the surface of the glass using relatively weak physical bonds, G1 uses a chemical bond which gives G1 unrivalled durability.
Choose the 15ml bottle for windscreens only, but the 100ml bottle if looking to use on all of your car’s glass.
- Make sure you are working in a well ventilated area, in a temperature that is 5°c or above
- Wear gloves and do not apply in direct sunlight
- Clean all glass you are going to protect with G6 Perfect Glass and an Glass Cloth
- For best results machine polish the glass with G4 Nano Glass Polish and a medium pad. Or alternatively, polish the glass with G4 Nano Glass Polish and a hand polishing pad. Apply a small amount and polish in a circular motion
- Once finished, clean the glass back to a shine with G6 Perfect Glass and a Microfibre Cloth – repeat this as many times as needed to remove all residue
- Shake bottle well before use
- For windscreens we recommend using 3 layers of G1, but for side and rear screens only 1 layer is needed
- Apply a liberal amount of G1 to an AP1 Lint-Free Applicator Pad
- Work product into the glass in a circular motion covering all of the glass, and leave to cure for 5 minutes
- Using a new AP1 apply the same amount of product to the pad, but this time put G1 over your previous layer in a side to side motion, leave for a further 5 minutes to cure
- Apply your third layer with the same amount of product on an AP1, however this time apply in vertical straight lines, leave to cure for 15 minutes
- Remove cured residue, with G2 Residue Remover. Dab the G2 onto the remaining applicator and apply to a small area at a time, then buff the glass immediately with an MF1 cloth
- Finish by cleaning the wiper blades and glass with G6 Perfect Glass and an MF5
- We recommend you apply a layer of G1 on your wiper blades without removing residue. If wiper blades are worn they should be replaced
- Do not expose your car to the elements for at least 3 hours
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use G1 and G2 within 3 months of opening
- There may be some wiper blade judder, in 90% of cases this will disappear within two weeks.