Random orbital polisher with positive-action drive.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Max. polishing pad diameter160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter150 mm
- Orbit8 mm
- No load speed140-430 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load2900-8600 opm
- Power input1010 watt
- Power output590 watt
- Cable length4,0 m
- Weight2,6 kg