P2 Lite Glass Ceramic Coating is a solvent based, resin-infused coating which offers high durability & ultra-hydrophobic finish to any Glass. Designed to be easy to work within less than ideal conditions. The ideal ceramic glass coating for the hobbyist applying at home.
P2 Lite will offer upward of 12 months protection to your glass as a stand-alone product from one layer. Further layers can be applied to increase film thickness and boost durability.
How To Use
Shake well before use.
- Ensure the area to be coated is clean & dry. Also take care to ensure the surface is free from any contamination, oils or previously applied coatings. We suggest using a pre-wax cleaner or mild abrasive followed by an effective panel wipe.
- Apply a few small drops of P2Lite to a suede applicator or lint-free cloth.
- Apply the coating in straight lines working from the top of the glass to the bottom. Once you have worked vertically repeat the same process horizontally ensuring you have not missed any areas. NOTE – P2Lite has a work time of around 5 minutes at room temperature, after this time the coating will become difficult to spread. The glass should not look saturated with the product, simply spread the product evenly and sparingly.
- Once applied, P2Lite will require between 10-20 minutes to cure depending on glass temperature and humidity levels. During this time any application lines should present level and flash away. Force drying can be achieved using IR lamps but this is not essential.
- Once P2Lite is fully cured, buff the glass to present a high gloss finish using a deep pile microfibre cloth. Ensure to discard the applicator and microfibre after completion.
- P2Lite can be applied outdoors, however, always try to keep the glass free from dust and water when working. For best results, we suggest the use of a shelter to keep the vehicle dry and clean during application and for a period of up to 2 hours after cure.