The WoollyWormit is an All-In-One Auto and Wheel Brush Cleaning Tool for cars, SUVs, minivans, trucks, motorcycles, boats, and recreational vehicles).
The patented tool is effectively one long semi-rigid and a flexible handle wrapped entirely in a soft microfiber chenille cover, with a functional and unique removable lug nut cleaner extending out from one end. There is no plastic or wood handle to get in the way of cleaning. Any part of the WoollyWormit body can be grabbed and conveniently handled per the user’s desires.
Unlike most brushes that have a foam body with a metal or plastic spine, or of a twisted metal wire, the WoollyWormit is constructed of a flexible rubber-like material with an internal metal spine. This design allows the body to maintain the desired shape, as needed but does not hold excessive amounts of heavy water. Unlike many brushes, this tool has no exposed metal that makes contact with the vehicle surfaces.
With a tapered and narrowed tip, the brush fits in and cleans behind the spokes, the inner rim, tiny spaces, corners, and indentations, with ease.
The length and width are such that it can fit between/through most spokes and reach clear across the entire inside of the rim (without having to reach a hand inside of rim).
The lug nut cleaner is designed to clean the exposed surfaces of the lug nuts, and the hard-to-reach areas of the rim cavity surrounding the lug nuts. The lug nut cleaner is constructed of a flexible but semi-rigid plastic material that supports a cleaning sponge.
The lug nut cleaner can be removed after cleaning the rims’ lug nuts, while the brush is used for cleaning the rest of the rims, or for cleaning the car body, etc.
The cleaning sponges are removable and replaceable as needed.
The heavy Chenille microfiber cleaning cover holds plenty of water and suds for optimal cleaning. There are 2 pull loops to assist with putting the cover on and hanging the brush for storage and drying.
The cover is designed to be removable for cleaning and to change out covers when needed. Different covers can for used for different purposes – rims, car body, engine compartment, etc.
- Cleans the large rim/wheel surface areas (face, inner rim);
- Cleans tight corners and the concave surfaces, and between spokes & other openings
- Cleans simultaneously around lug nuts and the rim areas inside lug nut openings
- Cleans back sides of “spokes”, for both narrow and wide spokes
- The spine is bendable so user can shape the tool to fit the shape desired
- Brush is relatively light, as the brush core does not absorb water
- Cleans the entire auto body and glass surfaces of the vehicle
- Cleans most rims and lug nuts, with two sizes of lug nut cleaners and matching cleaning sponges