SEAL is a multipurpose water-based protective coating. SEAL is designed to protect and renew plastic, rubber seals, leather, tire, trim, and engine bay. SEAL can restore the original state of the surfaces and lasts up to 3 months with a high-grade UV and hydrophobic protection. SEAL reduces the rate of the material and surfaces oxidizing and leaves a satin gloss finish after being applied. SEAL can avoid leather from cracking and wearing off from dirt and stains. SEAL is non-greasy, non-alcoholic, and solvent-free! Surfaces treated with SEAL will require less cleaning and will retain a new look.
- Tires/Rubber – 1:1
- Plastics – 1:3
- Engine – 1:3
- Interior / Dashboard / Leather – 1:5
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil & dust.
- Shake bottle well.
- Apply on surface.
- Wipe off with microfiber cloth
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.