Iron Zero is designed to effortlessly remove iron filings and rust particles from paint surfaces, glass, and wheels. It is a transparent, acid-free, and pH-balanced liquid, which turns purple when comes into contact with iron and rust particles.
Iron Zero is highly suitable and effective on automotive paint and ideally all types of rims: Alloy, Chrome, Metal, High-gloss polished, and painted. It helps to restore the paintwork of the surfaces too! With our PH-Balances formula, Iron Zero does it work without harming the rims!
- Clean surface. Shake bottle well.
- Spray generously and leave for 2~5 minutes.
- Agitate with a sponge or wheel brush if needed.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Best using a powerful hose or pressure washer.
- Iron Zero should not be used on bare metal parts, brake calipers, wheel balancing weights, ceramic brakes or SMART paint repairs.
- Do not let Iron Zero dry on any surface.
- Do not work under the sunlight.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.