Iron Zero is designed to effortlessly remove iron filings and rust particles from paint surfaces, glass, and wheels. It is a transparent, acid-free, and pH-balanced liquid, which turns purple when comes into contact with iron and rust particles.
Iron Zero is highly suitable and effective on automotive paint and ideally all types of rims: Alloy, Chrome, Metal, High-gloss polished, and painted. It helps to restore the paintwork of the surfaces too! With our PH-Balances formula, Iron Zero does it work without harming the rims!
- Clean surface. Shake bottle well.
- Spray generously and leave for 2~5 minutes.
- Agitate with a sponge or wheel brush if needed.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Best using a powerful hose or pressure washer.
- Iron Zero should not be used on bare metal parts, brake calipers, wheel balancing weights, ceramic brakes or SMART paint repairs.
- Do not let Iron Zero dry on any surface.
- Do not work under the sunlight.