View Coat is an advanced glass coating formulated to enhance water repellency on glass/ windshield. Water drops start to slide away on the glass when the car is moving from 30mph. View Coat keeps high visibility on the applied glass, reduces dust and grime from building up on the surface.
View Coat is engineered under advanced nanotechnology, combining various chemicals such as silica, hydrocarbon, titanium, zirconium, and fluorine to achieve its results.
For the best result, it’s recommended to use TAC SYSTEM Glass Polish and Water Spot Zero to polish and remove residue on the glass before application.
- Thoroughly clean the glass with Ultra Foam to remove surface contamination. Followed by Water Sports Zero if needed.
- Use TAC System Glass Polish with a hand block to remove bonded contamination and residue.
- Flush with clean deionized water to reduce water spotting before application.
- Remove view coat and coating block from the container.
- Put a microsuede on the coating block or microfiber applicator of choice.
- Apply 5-7 drops of View Coat to prime the applicator. Once primed, add 3 drops per remaining windows.
- Starting from the center of the window, work the product in straight vertical lines to the outside. Complete this to cover the whole window.
- Let flash for 30 – 60 seconds.
- Use a long nap microfiber to level the coating on the complete window.
- Flip the towel or use a dedicated short nap microfiber to wipe all remaining residue. Look for high spots in corners and on the border of the window.
- Use a new towel per side of the vehicle.
- Let cure for a minimum of 45 min without heat lamps. The temperature should be between 55-75 degrees F.
- Apply 2 -3 coats for maximum durability.
9-12 months durability on the windshield. 12-18 months durability on all other glass with proper washing maintenance.