Durable protection for painted surfaces. Featuring slickness, high gloss, greater hydrophobic properties than UHS. 90% si02 – better suited for application in extreme conditions (temp & humidity)
Up to 3 years from 1 layer. Measurable thickness: 0.6um SiO2 concentration: 90%
Warnings: Always wear a respirator & gloves. Ensure the application area is free of loose contamination.
In a well lit, temperature-controlled 50°F-85°F (10°C-30°C), & contamination-free environment. Suggested section size: 1 panel at a time. Applicator Limit – Hood Size, spread evenly over the section, allow 1-3 minutes dwell time, then wipe off with new MF nonlinting towel. Applicator Limit 1/2 Hood Size area – then change.
For Optimal Results
First, thoroughly wash the vehicle with Mystic Bubble then remove all embedded iron deposits from vehicle paint pores and surfaces using Iron Zero. Next, polish vehicle surfaces to the highest level. After polishing, use Oil Zero to remove all polish oils from surfaces to ensure optimal bonding and durability for the coating application.
- Apply Base Coat then cure with IR lamps at 165°F about 18-24” from the painted surface for 5-8 min per panel.
- Apply Top Coat then also cure with IR lamp.
Post Application Instructions
- High spots are visible for 20-30min.
- If high spots are found within an hour of wipe-off, they can be reactivated and removed with Sparkle Plus on a new MF applicator.
- Wait for 1hr before the topper can be added.
- 24hrs before any water exposure. Unless IR lamps used under 165°F are used 5-8 min per panel.
- Wait 7 days before the first wash.