Product Description: Acute Sense is a versatile coating for reconditioning and protection of old and new leather surfaces. It consists of 20% Silica, a mixture of both solidify and curing (Not SiO2). Acute Sense can form a protective barrier onto any leather surface.
Product Benefits: Acute Sense can keep the leather soft and supple. It also prevents discoloration, aids against harmful UV-rays and bacteria that build up on the leather surface. Additionally, it contains a water repellent layer. Acute Sense can be applied to any type of leather.
Common Uses: Leather
- Prepare surface with Leather cleaner
- Shake product well
- Apply directly onto terry cloth or MF applicator, thoroughly massage onto the surface
- Remove excess coating with a soft MF towel
- Repeat process for old and neglected leather
Tips / Alternate Uses: Excellent choice for protecting leather motorcycle saddle bags, purses, wallets, and other types of items made out of leather!
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.