Solution Finish Plastic Sealer is formulated to protect restored trim. after using Solution Finish BLACK or FUSION GREY. In addition, it can be used as a standalone sealer, for new or good plastic and rubber trim.
As a flexible, thermoplastic sealer it combines the ultimate in toughness and UV resistance, with a clear gloss seal. It dries to a durable coating, offering technologically advanced performance, without an artificial wet look.
Solution Finish Plastic Sealer is used to protect bumpers, pads, panels, trim, mirrors, mud flaps, window trim, seals, running boards, truck bed caps, covers, and handles.
After allowing time to cure, you can apply additional layers of Solution Finish, Over the Top Plastic Sealer to get an even deeper, darker finish.
Tips for using Solution Finish Plastic Sealer
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade
- Use with adequate ventilation
- Wear gloves and eye protection
- Use IPA 70-90% (Isopropyl Alcohol) to remove any cleaners, oils, or silicones
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount onto a foam applicator
- Spread a thin coat over the area in an even motion, covering the area completely
- Allow the product to dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Additional coats can be applied, 30 minutes apart, but no more than 3 coats.
- Ensure the treated area stays dry for at least 12 hours
- If the solution gets on areas not being treated, remove it immediately with a clean cloth
- Dries clear
- One application lasts approximately 3 months
Tips for using with Solution Finish Trim Restorer
- Follow the steps above except DO NOT USE ALCOHOL or strong cleaners before application. Just use a damp microfiber towel to wipe down the treated trim.
To restore faded trim, first, use Solution Finish Trim Restorer
- Finally, a product that is long lasting that protects against harmful UV rays, and doesn’t need to be re-applied after every car wash.
Size: 4oz/113ml Bottle