Who doesn’t hate glass fog in the mornings?
Save yourself a couple of minutes more for a long breakfast or coffee!
By just spraying and wiping, you will get rid of irritating glass fog in a flash.
If you apply it on glass in advance, it will prevent dust and smoke from adhering to the glass surface, which also causes fogging.
Directions for use
- Shake the can well
- If the inner glass is dusted or dirty wipe it off with a microfiber cloth
- Spray the product directly onto the glass, or onto a towel or paper, until the bubbles have disappeared, and spread evenly
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day carrier
- 2-3 day carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available for orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands and Islands.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.