The Moore microfibre pads are made of very fine microfibre based on polyurethane foam. This innovative pad can replace traditional foam polishing pads. The extra cut can even replace the traditional wool! Because of the short fibre of the extra cut this pad has just a bit more bite on the harder paints!
Because of the microfibre, this pad is much more effective than its predecessor. Will remove scratches faster without removing too much paint.
The 80-135 and 160 mm have a centre hole. This provides extra cooling during polishing and ensures that the pad can not get too hot. This also helps minimize the imploding of the pad.
For best results and for longer tool life, clean this pad with warm water and rinse with an air sprayer.
- Fast results
- Good bonding
- Use on DA and rotary
- Suitable for machines with a large rash
- Extra cutting (short pile) microfiber
- Cutting Microfiber
- Finishing Microfiber
- 30 mm
- 55 mm
- 80 mm
- 135 mm
- 160 mm
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.