Classic pads are designed for very critical detailers/professionals. Designed and extensively tested on the basis of specific questions from the detailing world.
The classic line polishing pads are mainly developed for rotary machines or Dual action with a low throw of 5 or 7 mm.
- Strong bonding
- Durable quality foam
- Rounded edges
- Centred velcro
- Yellow – Heavy Cutting Pad: Use this pad for heavy polishing on harder paints (step 1)
- Orange – Medium Cutting: Use this pad to remove medium scratches on a medium lacquer (step 1)
- White – Polishing path: Use this path for a 2nd step in the polishing process (step 2)
- Black – Finishing Pad: Use this pad to finish the paint (step 3)
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.