Can be used to remove grease, ink & Stains that have penetrated the leather surface and causing discolouration of the leather. The Ink & Stain remover removes grease, dirt, oils and waxes that may be on the leather surface, which, unless removed, could cause a lack of adhesion with colours.
NOTE: It will also draw out ink stains and all other staining that has soaked into leather such as aniline and pull up leathers.
Will Help Remove
- Head grease patches
- Grease patches on the arm rests
- Cooking oil spill, or air freshener spill
- Food spills, e.g. pizza, chips, curry grease etc
- Ink & Stains
- Nail varnish & Paints stained areas
The leather degreaser, Ink & Stain Remover works on all types of leather including aniline and pull up leathers, Bi Cast leather may need re colouring. The only types it is not suitable for use on are suede and nubuck. Some leathers will need colour restoration afterwards due to it possibly taking out the colour. Please read the bottle before using the product.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.