A powerful, PH-neutral cleaner is made with reactive agents and extra-high performance detergents. Power away superficial rust, metal particles, burnt-in brake dust and other non-organic pollutants with Rust Remover. The cleaner, once it has dissolved the dirt, turns violet in colour to signify this.
Perfect for use on painted surfaces, glass and wheel rims of cars, commercial vehicles, etc. Check sensitive surfaces such as polished aluminium on an inconspicious area for product compatibility.
Tips from the pros: Spray undiluted product onto surface and allow it to be absorbed for around three to six minutes. If required, finish off with a brush or sponge, then rinse thoroughly. Do not use on hot surfaces and do not let dry.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day carrier
- 2-3 day carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available for orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands and Islands.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.