Koch Chemie Motorplast is a naturally shiny, water-displacing special engine conserver safe for use on housing parts, rubber hoses and power units of cars, commercial vehicles, etc.
Treated parts will regain their ‘like-new’ appearance. The complete drying formula (no lubricating film) prevents dirt from sticking.
The power units are protected from corrosion and environmental factors by the permanently elastic protective film.
- Suitable for use on dry and wet surfaces.
- Temperature-resistant to 250°C.
- With Daimler approval.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day carrier
- 2-3 day carrier
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available for orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands and Islands.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.