The In2Detailing DA12 Mini Dual Action Machine Polisher is a perfect addition to any polishing machine line-up whether you have a larger throw machine and are looking for a machine to tackle those smaller/narrower areas, or have a standard DAS 6 or DA8 machines but don’t want to keep changing the backing plate.
Featuring a 12mm throw a 600W motor this is a small and fairly light machine that is more than capable of tackling those areas some other machines struggle with like door side pillars, side skirts, bumper lips, spoilers, and much more.
Due to the random orbital motion of the Mini DA12 Plus, there is less risk of paint burns (as with rotary polishing machines). This machine is ideally suited for beginners or professionals
This polishing machine has 6 speed settings ideal for every application, whether it is refining the paintwork or reducing scratches. Suitable for polishing pads sized 3-4 inches.
- A PERFECT COMPANION – This machine is perfect to use in association with any other larger faced/throw machine. The 3 inch backing plate makes it ideal for those smaller areas like boot spoilers, door pillars, side skirts, and much more
- POWERFUL AND LIGHT – Featuring a 600w motor and coming in at under 2kg, this machine is perfect for maneuvering around those small areas larger machines can’t reach
- TRIED AND TESTED – Simply put, we have had these machines rigorously tested to make sure they meet the standards you expect when purchasing a high-end machine polisher
- SAFE FOR BEGINNERS – Just starting out and scared of damaging your paintwork? Random orbital (dual action) polishers are safer than their Rotary counterparts as the random orbit in which the pad spins means less heat is generated. Less heat = less chance of damaging your precious paintwork.
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY – A no-questions-asked 12-month warranty against manufacturer faults. In the unlikely event, your machine develops a fault you can return it to us to either be repaired or replaced. Can’t say fairer than that
- Power Consumption: 600 watts
- Operating Voltage: 240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Lifting speed: 2000-6000 min-1
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Cable length: 6m
- Polierhub (throw): 12mm
- Backing Plate diameter: 75 mm
- Certified by: CE
- Level 1-2: Apply wax or sealant
- Level 3-4: Polishing of the vehicle, for removing minor to medium defects
- Level 5-6: Removing deep scratches or defects
PLEASE NOTE – DISCOUNT CODES WILL NOT WORK ON THIS PRODUCT