Range of sprayers equipped with the highest performance in terms of safety and ease of use. Designed for professional use with the most aggressive chemicals in various sectors. Particularly resistant to acids.
*Not for use with tar removers, please see IK HC range for this*
Sectors in which to use
- Cleaning & disinfection
- Industry & maintenance
- Automotive & detailing
- Pest Control
- Valve: tared at 3 bar depressurizable with automatic depressurization option
- Hose: 1,5 m
- Standard nozzles: Adjustable conical nozzle and fan
- Lance: 47 cm fibreglass
- Total capacity: 8l. – 2,11 U.S. Gals.
- Useful capacity: 6l. – 1,58 U.S. Gals.
- Litres/Min. 3 bar: 0,50 l/min. – 1pint/min.
- Gross weight: 2,71kg – 5,97 lbs.
- Net wight: 2,33kg – 5,13 lbs.
Products with which to use
- optimal – Disinfectants
- optimal – Neutral products
- optimal – Acids
- suitable – Solvent-based pesticides
- suitable – Alcohols
- suitable – Oils, solvents, and petroleum by-products
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.