This kit comprises…
1 x Gyeon Q²M LeatherCleaner Mild (200 ml)
1 x Gyeon Q² LeatherCoat (120 ml)
1 x Gyeon Q²M LeatherBrush
1 x Microfibre Buffing Towel
1 x Gyeon Q²M MF Applicator
- For best results, Gyeon Q²M LeatherCleaner Mild should be sprayed onto the supplied microfibre buffing towel and then wiped over the leather surfaces in straight lines using light to moderate pressure.
- Stubborn soiling may sometimes require a deeper clean using the supplied Gyeon Q²M LeatherBrush, again using light to moderate pressure.
- To finish off, wipe up any excess product with the supplied microfibre buffing towel and then leave the leather to dry fully before applying Gyeon Q² LeatherCoat.
- Gyeon Q² LeatherCoat should be applied in a warm dry place out of direct sunlight. To apply Gyeon Q² LeatherCoat, lightly wet the supplied Gyeon Q²M MF Applicator with product and wipe it in evenly, using light pressure and overlapping strokes.
- Once all of the leather surfaces are treated, leave them to dry naturally for a minimum of two hours before sitting in the car.