Why use W9 Water Spot Remover?
W9 Water Spot Remover is a concentrated formula that is 100% coating safe.
Unlike standard single mechanism water spot removers, W9 has a three mechanism approach to removal. It dissolves and removes salts. Traps metal ions, which are commonly found in tap water. And finally, removes silica scale which are traditionally very tough to eliminate.
Hard water spots and silica scale will disappear from the exterior surface with ease. The formula works well on glass, where traditionally watermarks are exceptionally hard to remove.
Use W9 on all paint types, including matte finishes.
- Use after washing and drying your car
- Do not apply in direct sunlight
- Shake well and wear gloves
- Spray liberally onto a clean Microfibre Cloth, wipe onto an area no bigger than 20x20cm (8”x8”)
- Buff immediately with a clean MF1 cloth
- Repeat as necessary
- Re-wash your car after use
- Store in a cool, dry place
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.