Why use Gtechniq W7 Tar and Glue Remover?
W7 Tar and Glue Remover is a full-strength, solvent-based tar and glue remover that is compatible with the Gtechniq coating range.
Tar spots are part of everyday driving and can be extremely difficult to remove without using a specialist product. Whether using W7 on a Gtechniq coated car, or one that is not protected, it will successfully remove contamination without tarnishing the finish.
- Shake bottle well before use and wear gloves
- Use out of direct sunlight
- If your car is heavily soiled spray product directly onto tar spots, or if less soiled, spray onto a Microfibre Cloth and gently wipe the affected area
- Allow to dwell for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse and repeat if necessary
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow W7 to come into contact with plastics, rubber or vinyl – wipe any overspray immediately. It is not suitable for use on PPF, smart repairs or wrapped vehicles
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 12 months of opening
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.