Why use Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light?
When it comes to adding gloss, resisting swirls, contaminant and dirt repellency, Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra and Serum Light are the pinnacle in paint protection.
- Serum Light forms an ultra-durable, high-gloss, slick to the touch, chemically bonding inorganic layer of 9h optically clear ceramic. Once applied, gloss levels will remain in the upper 90th percentile for significantly longer when compared to traditional paint protection products, and cleaning your car will be a breeze.
- The high-density ceramic layer is resistant to chemicals ranging from pH2 – pH12. This characteristic also makes bonded contaminants such as tree sap, tar, and hard water spots, easy to remove.
- Unlike mainstream wax and organic polymer coatings, Serum and Serum Light can resist much higher and lower temperatures. They resist temperatures as low as -40o to as high as +250°c.
- To apply Crystal Serum Light (CSL) make sure your vehicle is indoors and can stay indoors for 12 hours after application, do not apply in direct sunlight
- Only apply the product at a temperature between 5°c and 25°c
- Shake well and wear gloves
- Wash and decontaminate your paintwork thoroughly prior to application. If required, polish your paintwork, either by machine or hand, to remove any imperfections
- Spray Panel Wipe into a Microfibre Cloth and wipe down each panel in small sections
- Soak the application pad with 3 full measures of CSL from the pipette and work the liquid into the pad to get an even saturation
- Replace the lid on the bottle and set aside – do not keep the bottle in your hand as this promotes premature curing
- Apply in overlapping strokes to an area roughly 2ft by 2ft, or work to the bodylines of the vehicle
- Immediately remove residue with an MF1 cloth – you may need to buff the same area several times, but avoid doing it with too much force. We recommend the use of 2 cloths at any one time. Make sure the cloths are rotated during residue removal to prevent CSL curing in the cloth- this can make buffing residue difficult
- Inspect the surface for residue with a bright, diffused light source
- If you remove residue and it cures fully you should polish the area and reapply CSL
- As soon as you finish, put you MF1 cloths in water, wash and dry them as soon as possible
- Wait approximately 2 hours after applying CSL to apply EXO Ultra Durable Hydrophobic Coating or C2 Liquid Crystal
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 3 months of opening