Garage Therapy /ZERO: Interior Cleaner is a powerful multi-purpose interior cleaner for your car. This powerful formula intensively and safely cleans a variety of interior surfaces, whilst neutralising odours, leaving a factory fresh finish.
Formulated with robust deep cleansing surfactants to specifically clean plastics, vinyl, fabric upholstery, carpets, and a wide range of other hard and soft surfaces.
Garage Therapy /ZERO: Interior Cleaner is highly concentrated, dilutable. Capable of removing oils, grease, dirt, grime, stains and general soiling found in your car’s interior. It can also be used on fabric and vinyl convertible soft tops and rubber floor mats, without leaving unwanted residue.
Garage Therapy /ZERO: Interior Cleaner is effective, economical, great smelling, and a must for all your interior detailing requirements.
Features of /ZERO: Interior Cleaner
- Premium Quality
- Concentrated – Highly Dilutable
- Removes stubborn stains
- Helps to neutralise odours
- Medium foaming action
- Shake /ZERO: Interior Cleaner well before use. Wear appropriate safety equipment such as gloves and protective eyewear
- Do not use neat and test on an inconspicuous area before extensive use
- Spray onto the contaminated surface or to avoid overspray, spray directly onto a microfibre cloth.
- Agitate with a soft bristle brush or microfibre towel
- Wipe away with a clean microfibre cloth. If the surface is wet, dry with a new fresh microfibre
- Repeat if necessary
For Best Results
- For hard plastics, spray /ZERO: Interior Cleaner onto a high quality microfibre towel and wipe the surface that requires cleaning
- Use a microfibre for extracting out dissolved stain contaminants within fabric upholstery or carpets
- For convertible soft tops, spray the area liberally, 30cm away from the surface using a 1:4 dilution. Agitate with a soft bristle brush and rinse off the excess thoroughly. Do not allow it to dry or work in direct sunlight.
- Recommended dilutions: 1:3 Heavy Soiling, 1:5 to 1:6 Medium Soiling, 1:10 General Cleaning and Wiping Down