- Cleans all microfiber towels and accessories
- Removes dirt, grease, and stains
- Dissolves wax, polish, and other detailing chemicals
- Clean Rinse Technology for ultra-soft residue-free fabric
- Restore softness to microfiber
- Highly concentrated
- Formulated to be safe for use with standard & high efficiency machines
- Available in 16 oz size
How It Works
Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash is a specialty detergent that cleans and restores microfiber. The advanced cleaning formula releases dirt, grease, and residue, leaving microfiber feeling like new. Microfiber Wash maintains the original condition of microfiber by gently cleaning the fabric to preserve its softness. Microfiber Wash removes wax, polish, dirt, grease, and stains, and leaves microfiber goods with a fresh scent. The versatile microfiber detergent can be used by hand or in any washing machine. Microfiber Wash is concentrated to easily clean and restore even the dirtiest microfiber. The innovative wash solution gently cleanses the microfiber of dirt and grime while restoring the soft feel back to any microfiber towel. The microfiber detergent is approved for high-efficiency washing machines for easy cleaning. Quickly and easily clean microfiber towels, clothing, bedding, and upholstery using the versatile cleaning detergent. Gently clean and restore microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash.
- Clean Rinse Technology completely washes from fabric for residue-free microfiber
- The new formula maintains softness and maximizes absorbency of microfiber
- Highly-concentrated formula cleans twice as much as before
- High-efficiency formula designed for HE washing machines
- New color-brightening citrus formula
Clean And Rejuvenate Microfiber
Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash is the perfect detergent to clean and rejuvenate microfiber goods. The advanced cleaning solution removes dirt, stains, grease, wax, and grime from microfiber. Microfiber Wash restores microfiber towels back to their original condition by releasing dirt and oil from the fabric for a soft feel. Citrus-based detergents penetrate each individual fiber for maximum cleaning results. While typical detergents stay locked inside cloth and garments, Microfiber Wash rinses completely clean for a perfectly soft, residue-free towel. Microfiber Wash contains no bleach, no fabric softeners, and is safe on all color microfiber goods. Easily clean and rejuvenate microfiber towels, blankets, sheets, bedding, and clothing with fantastic results. Microfiber Wash opens the billions of strands inside microfiber fabric to gently release dirt and grime. Microfiber towels require special cleaning, and Microfiber Wash is specifically designed to clean sensitive microfiber goods. The innovative citrus-based formula is all-natural and will not chemically burn microfiber, keeping it as soft as the day it was made. Microfiber Wash contains water softeners that neutralize minerals and calcium to ensure your microfiber goods rinse perfectly clean and soft.
The Secret To Scratch-Free Detailing
Microfiber contains billions of individual fibers that collect and trap dirt, dust, grease, and oil inside the plush fabric. Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash is specifically designed to cleanse the fabric and release the dirt and grime to restore the soft feel of microfiber. Microfiber Wash works on microfiber fabric, cotton, and chenille for ultimate versatility. Easily clean microfiber buffing pads in the washing machine using the all-new wash solution. Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash formula rinses clean and residue-free to restore the performance of microfiber towels to improve cleaning ability, absorbency, and softness. The pH-balanced detergent contains no bleach, no ammonia, and no fabric softeners to ensure that your microfiber towels perform to the highest level after every wash.
Clean Rinse Technology
Typical detergents do not rinse completely from fabrics. That refreshing morning scent left behind after a wash is actually detergent residue. These chemicals clog up fabric strands, stiffen the fabric, and trap dirt, which scratches sensitive automotive surfaces. Chemical Guys formulated Microfiber Wash with Clean Rinse technology to completely evacuate all of the chemicals from the fabric for a residue-free, totally clean, and totally soft microfiber towel.
Microfiber Wash is designed to clean towels by hand or machine. The microfiber cleaning detergent is safe for all washing machines, including high-efficiency machines. Heavily-soiled microfiber towels can be pre-soaked in a bucket of warm water and microfiber wash to release heavy dirt and grime. Microfiber Wash is highly concentrated for maximum cleaning power and economy. Small wash loads require only one ounce of Microfiber Wash, while larger loads require up to two. One 16 oz. bottle of Microfiber Wash can clean up to 16 full loads of microfiber, while a gallon of Microfiber Wash can clean up to 128 full loads!
Microfiber Wash improves the absorbency and texture of microfiber towels for high-performance detailing. Microfiber towels will clean better, dry faster, and give better scratch-free results after one wash using Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash. Regular laundry detergent can reduce the life of microfiber towels by filling the fabric with fabric softeners, or chemically burning the actual microfiber strands. Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash will keep your towels fresh with a like-new feel for years to come. Easily clean all microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash.
Note: Towels with built-up grease (from engines or wheels & tires) will continue to have black staining. We recommend designating those towels for the same specific job (engines, wheels & tires, black rubber trim, etc.)
How To Use
- Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on the paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing cleaner towels first, then finish with grimier towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch the paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.