Unlike any other product on the market, the revolutionary new formulation creates a durable coating which bonds to the surface and cures to become dry to the touch. Ensuring no sling or transfer!
Carbon Collective Sateen has anti-static properties that repel dust, dirt & water, becoming the new active layer on the surface.
Water-based & durable, providing a long-lasting UV protective layer on tyres & rubber, lasting weeks, not days!
When 1 coat is applied, rubber is left with a rich satin finish, resistant to water, oil & dirt.
Layering up additional coats increases gloss levels. For a long-lasting wet-look finish, apply 2-3 coats, 15 minutes apart.
Carbon Collective Sateen Features
- Water Repellent
- Oil Repellent
- Dirt Repellent
- No Sling
- Satin Finish (1 coat)
- Gloss Finish (2-3 coats)
- Durability of 3+ weeks
Directions For Use
- Ensure all previous tyre dressings and silicones have been removed prior to application.
- Clean surface thoroughly with APC or Citrus Cleanser to remove dirt & old dressings.
- Always apply on a dry surface, if possible dry with a car dryer.
- Apply 3-4 sprays onto one of our foam tyre applicators.
- Apply evenly over the surface until the desired effect is achieved.
- The coating will begin to clear as the coating cures.
- Apply 2 coats for maximum gloss.