Carbon Collective Platinum Wheels Ceramic Coating is an ultra-durable 9H coating that can be used on painted, powder-coated, bare metal aluminium, or stainless finishes.
Once applied, the coating becomes the active layer on top of the wheel’s surface, protecting them from dirt, brake dust contaminants & even scratches.
With resistance to heat up to 350 degrees, it makes Platinum Wheels ideal for protecting precious vehicle components for your engine, brakes, wheels & suspension.
This 15ml bottle has enough product to protect 6-8 wheels, dependant on size. Can also be used to coat metal centre caps and exhaust tips.
Durable for a minimum of 2 years on a full application of two coats, your wheels will become effortless to clean & maintain.
Safe to be used on the following finishes
- Bare Metal (alloy, copper, steel, stainless, titanium)
- Painted finishes
- Powder-coated finishes
- Anodized finishes
- Gloss, matt & satin finishes
Carbon Collective Platinum Wheels Features
- Protects 6-8 wheels (or two coats)
- Maximum scratch protection
- Makes the surface easier to maintain
- Higher active content
- Wipe on wipe off application
Durability & Scratch Resistance
- True 9H hardness
- Resists heat up to 350 degrees
- Durable for a minimum of 2 years
- Can be topped with Oracle
- More durable & longer lasting than dealer supplied protection
- High chemical resistance
Carbon Collective Platinum Wheels 30ml Kit includes
- New Style Bottle With 2.0 Dropper
- 15ml Bottle of Platinum Wheels Ceramic Coating
- 1 x 75mm Microfibre Applicators
- Foil Packaging with Instructions