Bouncer’s H.S.F (Hydrophobic Snow Foam) adds protection to your maintenance wash.
Having such protection on your vehicle assists in the removal of contamination and water driven dirt by causing it to slide away off the panels rather than stick. All surfaces that have been protected, stay looking cleaner for longer.
Designed to work on its own or to boost existing wax or sealant layers, Bouncer’s H.S.F should be applied after the main wash process. Simply spray it on, allow to dwell as instructed depending on ambient temperature, then pressure wash rinse off and watch the water bead away from the surface.
Features & Benefits
- Non-contact protection boost for paintwork & wheels
- Leaves behind a glossy, smooth protected surface.
- Is easily applied through a snow foam lance attached to a pressure washer
- Creates clinging foam which rinses away to leave a glossy/hydrophobic finish
- Concentrated formula: dilution 1:10
- Size: 1 Litre.
Directions for use
- Wash vehicle in the usual way.
- Add around 100ml to a 1 Litre snow foam Lance – fill the remainder with water.
- Apply liberally to vehicle with a snow foam lance.
- Allow to dwell as instructed, then rinse – DO NOT allow product to dry onto paint.
- Dry the car as normal.
- Rinse snowfoam Lance through with warm water after use as standard equipment maintenance.