Bilt Hamber Micro-Fine is a One-step carnauba based paint cleaner and finishing wax
Bilt Hamber micro-fine is a one-step cleansing and protection product specifically for use on top quality paint finishes. The product contains high levels of carnauba and other waxes to produce a durable and protective film that is highly compatible with finis-wax and hydra-wax, although it can be used as a highly effective stand-alone product for use on lightly-aged paintwork to rejuvenate and seal in a deep gloss. Can be used frequently, is extremely easy to use and produces a highly detergent-resistant, water repellent finish.
Multi-purpose all-in-one product
micro-fine contains micro particle abrasives for fine paint cleansing and conditioning. Ideal for paintwork in excellent condition. The micro-sized particles will remove traces of old polishes and waxes, compound ‘fillers’ and road film remains but will not inflict swirls or cobweb-like holograms to highly prepped paint.
- On new or recently corrected paint
- To remove light marring
- After claying
- As an all in one polish and wax
- Before finis-wax or hydra-wax
- Contains micro-particles for fine paint cleansing and conditioning.
- Detergent proof.
- High carnauba content in buffed film.
- Free of surfactants.
- Packaged in a 500ml aluminum bottle.
- Supplied with 1 large microfibre cloth and 1 app-pad.
How To Use
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle with hot soapy water, only use salt-free automotive shampoos.
- Do not use wash and wax products. Dry the vehicle using chamois leather or a synthetic equivalent.
- Micro-fine’s microparticles will refine paintwork in excellent condition, but if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period, it will be necessary to use auto-clay, cleanser-polish or even a cutting compound. Once prepared in this way regular application of micro-fine will maintain a high-gloss finish without the need for further use of abrasive polishes. Use of cleanser-fluid prior to application of micro-fine will dramatically boost the longevity of the buffed film.
- Shake Micro-fine well. Using the microfibre cloth or an app-pad, work the product in small circular motions to deep-clean the vehicle’s paint. Work in a cool, shaded position. Allow product to haze before buffing with the large microfibre cloth to a high shine.
- For the greatest cleaning power, micro-fine should be applied with the microfibre cloth and buffed off before hazing over.
- For greater protection, it should be applied using the app-pad and buffed after hazing over.