The carnauba wax used in Bilt Hamber Double Speed Wax provides a deep rich glossy, highly water repellent and detergent resistant film.
Double Speed-Wax provides an economic and superior alternative to costly paste waxes which simply do not compete performance wise with this material.
As well as the 2017 product award test, it previously won ‘Best Car Wax 2015’ from Auto Express magazine back in April 2015, when competing against other highly rated car waxes – some costing upwards of £200!
How To Use
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle with hot soapy water, only use salt-free automotive shampoos. Do not use wash and wax products.
- Dry the vehicle using chamois leather, or synthetic equivalent.
- Double Speed Wax is not an abrasive polish, if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period it will be necessary to use an abrasive polish and/or paint clay before application.
- Once prepared in this way regular application of double speed wax will maintain a high gloss finish without the need for further use of abrasive polishes.
- Work on shaded cool panels. Dampen the sponge applicator provided and wring out as much as possible before use. Using the sponge applicator provided apply light circular motions extremely sparingly and allow them to dull for approx 5-10 minutes.
- Buff to a high shine using the blue microfibre cloth provided – turn frequently.
- Occasionally under certain humid application conditions, the applied film may bloom after initial application and buffing.
- The bloom will disappear once the film is fully cured, or it can be removed immediately with a wipe down / buff with a slightly damp buffing cloth. This is a characteristic of the T1 carnauba wax used in the manufacture of this product.
- Both applicator pad and microfibre cloth can be washed for re-use. Do not use fabric conditioners.
- The applicator pad should be stored away from direct sunlight.