The Bilt Hamber Air Con Bomb CITRUS provides a fast and effective way to sanitise and deodorise vehicle interiors.
Air-conditioning systems draw external air into the air cooling system, yet despite the existence of filters, spores, organic and inorganic matter find their way into the ducts, tubes and ventilators that combine to supply treated air to the passenger compartments.
Due to the rapid cooling that occurs when the air-conditioning is employed, condensation forms on the interior surfaces of the air distribution system, providing a damp environment that will support the growth of bacteria, fungi and moulds. These can contribute to unpleasant odours within the vehicle along with, as one example, spores liberated from the growing organisms, which can contribute to asthma and other respiratory conditions.
This simple to use, one-shot aerosol requires no additional equipment. The dispensed bactericide is combined with molecules that effectively disable odour causing substances. The inside of air-conditioning systems and vehicle interior is left sanitised and protected against further contamination, plus fresh citrus-like aroma is imparted.
Recommended: retreat the vehicle every 6 months to a year.
How To Use
- The vehicle engine must be turned on, turn on the air conditioning system to max power and fan speed and run for 2 full minutes in recirculation mode.
- Slide the passenger seat fully back, and place aerosol so that the discharging aerosol dispenser will not deposit directly onto any surfaces.
- Shake the canister well and depress one-shot valve.
- Please note that once activated the aerosol cannot be shut off and must be left to complete the discharge.
- Immediately place in passenger’s footwell, leave for three minutes with the engine and air conditioning running.
- Turn off the engine, open drivers and passenger doors and ventilate the car for 6 minutes before driving.