A highly effective, non-acidic wheel cleaner that is safe to use on all wheel finishes at suggested dilution ratios.
Perfect for anybody that does a lot of valeting or detailing and needs highly reliable products while keeping your costs down.
For heavy soiling, we recommend using Trade Wheel Degreaser at between 1:1 and 3:1. For sealed or regularly cleaned wheels we recommend diluting up to 10:1.
- Heavily soiled wheels: 1:1 – 3:1
- Maintenance washes 3:1 – 5:1
- Sealed & bare finished wheels 5:1 – 10:1
- Shake well before use.
- Dilute accordingly per the dilution info above.
- Apply directly to the wheel surface in an even mist.
- Allow to dwell for a few moments, do not allow to dry on the surface.
- Agitate with a soft bristle brush if necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly with high-pressure wash.
We have multiple delivery options
- Next day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 1-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (UK Mainland)
- 2-3 day DHL/UK Mail carrier (Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland)
- Click & Collect from store
The cost of the carriage will be displayed before your final checkout. Free delivery is available on orders over £40 for the UK mainland, and £60 for Highlands, Islands & N.Ireland.
- Orders will only be dispatched and delivered on weekdays.
- Orders for the next working day delivery must be placed before 2 pm. This gives us time to pick and pack before the carrier arrives to collect.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of order receipt, Monday to Friday.
- A despatch email will be sent when your goods leave us, if your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
We pride ourselves on our customer service but mistakes can happen. If you receive an incorrect or faulty item, please notify us within 30 days to arrange a refund, return or exchange. Contact Us.