AutoGlanz SP1 Ceramic Top Coat – Hydrophobic Coating Spray is a sacrificial top-coat designed to be used to protect AutoGlanz P1Lite ceramic coating and offer uniform hydrophobic properties.
- Sacrificial topcoat for ceramic coatings.
- Extends lifetime of ceramic coatings.
- Easy to use.
- Perfect in conjunction with AutoGlanz P1 Lite Ceramic Coating
How to Use
- Shake well before use. SP1
- Ensure P1Lite is fully cured (30 minutes in typical conditions) before applying SP1.
- Apply SP1 sparingly via trigger sprayer direct to a clean, dry surface and buff into the area uniformly.
- Do not allow it to dry before spreading the product. Once spread evening over the surface allow 5-10 minutes for SP1 to flash off.
- Once cured, buff to a high gloss finish with a fresh, plush microfibre cloth.
- For best results and durability of P1Lite we suggest SP1 is reapplied every 2 months.
- Do not use in direct sunlight, do not allow to dry on the surface before spreading.