Angelwax Enigma AIO Ceramic Infused Hybrid Compound is suitable for all types of paint. This intensive surface polish has been formulated to correct and refine medium to heavy scratches, swirl marks, paint defects, imperfections and sanding marks up to 2500 grade. Once the process has been completed, our unique nano-ceramic coating forms a layer of protection and a fabulous gloss over the treated area with a durability of up to 3 months protection.
As with all of the Angelwax creations, Angelwax Enigma AIO has been rigorously tested in our laboratory and by the best detailers in the business to ensure that we have formulated yet another perfect product for your vehicle.
- Shake well before use.
- Always check the compatibility and suitability of the paint surface by testing in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply the desired amount of polish to the selected machine polishing or compounding pad from the Angelwax range.
- Using a rotary or dual action polishing machine, spread the compound around the panel with the machine polisher switched off.
- Switch on the machine polisher and apply medium pressure whilst working in a crosswise motion until a clear film appears on the paint surface.
- Remove any remaining traces of polish with a microfibre cloth. Angelwax Enigma AIO can also be applied by hand.
TOP TIP: Prior to machine polishing, use Angelwax Stripped-Ease panel wipe to suitably clean and prepare the paint surface. Once completed, additional protection can be added by applying Angelwax Enigma QED, Ceramic Infused Quick Detailing Spray or Enigma Ceramic Detailing Wax.