303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating is a Graphene Oxide-based coating that provides high levels of protection for 12 months.
This spray coating has substantial hydrophobic properties that stop water-dwelling on your paint, plus it reduces the number of water spots by reducing the surface temperature.
In addition to providing long-lasting protection, the carbon polymers enhance the gloss and the clarity of your paintwork.
This spray coating combines durability and protection with simple ease of use.
The product can also be applied in direct sunlight. Applying it in direct sunlight can even make the application process easier, as the heat helps the product cure faster.
303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating is not just for paintwork, it is extremely effective on many surfaces.
Coats and protects the paint from scratches leaving a hard layer of protection.
Protects glass from chips and cracks, repels water while driving.
Repels brake dust and helps keep your wheels looking clean (use an applicator to apply the product to wheels).
Preserves and protects plastic.
303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating Directions
- Ensure paint is clean and dry before applying the product.
- If desired, correct your car’s paint before applying, but this is not necessary for the product to fully bond to the paint.
- Spray onto a microfibre or foam applicator. Apply to the surface in a crisscross pattern to ensure complete coverage.
- After application, allow the product to cure and haze white, then buff off with a clean dry microfibre towel.
- After buffing, no cure time is needed before being introduced to water.