303® Fabric Guard keeps fabrics fresh, soft, colourful and breathable, all while adding a powerful coating to repel water and prevent the most serious of stains. Use it to keep rugs clean and covers blemish-free. You can even spray it on your convertible top’s seams to prevent wicking. When applied to clean and dry fabrics, 303® Fabric Guard restores lost water and stain repellency to straight-from-the-factory levels. Keep all your favourite fabrics crisp and clean for years to come.
- Fabric protector spray that strengthens and restores lost water repellency for your outdoor fabrics
- Safe for outdoor synthetic and natural fibres
- Protects against both water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric colour, feel, flammability or breathability
- Recommended by Sunbrella®, leading outdoor fabric manufacturer
303 Fabric Guard Directions
NOTE: Reduced coverage when applied with paint roller or brush.
- Apply to fabric above 70°F/21°C. (For quicker drying/curing and best results, apply in full sun.)
- Treated material must be protected from rain/dew until completely cured.
- CURING: 12-24 hours dependent on temperature.
- If these steps are performed correctly, the material will be water repellent at this point.
- 303® Fabric Guard will need reapplication depending on fabric exposure to sunlight and weather conditions; pour water on fabric to determine the need to retreat fabric.
- COVERAGE: 40-75 sq. ft. (30 x 60cm) depending on material and application method.
Product liquid and spray are flammable, keep the product and treated article (until dry) away from heat, sparks or open flames. Do not smoke when applying 303® Fabric Guard. Spray until evenly wet, overlapping sprayed areas.